Sunday, October 23, 2011

Dealership Reviews

Dealership Reviews –


Over the next week I will be posting about my experiences at different local dealerships.  Not even necessarily about the cars they sell although some will be mentioned but more the way the different dealerships and salespeople operate.  I am always astounded at how some still operate like it is 1975 while others are more with the times.  They all have shiny new buildings but the major organs inside are still in need of a transplant in some cases.  I would appreciate it if you would share any of your experiences at these dealerships as well.

I will start with Honda because that is the birthplace of my wonderful Honda Pilot EX, next cover Mazda since that is where we got our Mazda 3 and then on to Ford, Volkswagen, Hyundai, Kia, Toyota and GM.  I will have interesting things to say about some but others there’s not really much to talk about.   Note that the details provided will be my opinion of these places which may most likely differ from others opinion but I would like to hear those other opinions if you would like to share.

Thanks…. Tomorrow Honda.

No comments:

Post a Comment