Saturday, December 31, 2011

My New Plan

So I am back to considering selling the pilot again, but this time with a new plan.  My new and improved plan is to :
  1. Sell the Pilot, pay off some credit card stuff and have a few bucks left for a downpayment on a less pricey vehicle but something half interesting but fuel efficient. (I am thinking golf wagon or subaru impreza wagon).
  2. Once the four year lease is up on new inexpensive vehicle all of my other outstanding debts will be paid off so then I get my dream car.  Meaning I wouldn't have to be so fussy at that point, I will just go get myself whatever I want within reason (most likely a new black BMW).
Simple plan hey.  As you know by now my plans change from month to month and sometimes week to week but that's my new plan.  So I am going to put the pilot up for sale to see if I get any bites.  If I do then I don't know if I will actually go through with it......

1 comment:

  1. I'm finding your blog very interesting, probably because it is very similar to my past and more recent vehicle shopping experiences in St. John's. Keep up the great work and insights.

    ReplyDelete