Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Auto Glym - Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner

Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner

Time for some new car wash product so I figured I would try something new.  I was reading that the Auto Glym line at Canadian Tire was supposed to be good so I bought a bottle at $13 for 1 litre.  It says on the instructions that you only need 2 capfulls to do a car, so from a one litre bottle that equates to something like 30 washes.

So we had a nice weekend this week, the perfect time to try out the new car wash product.  I opened it up, noticed the appealing aroma and dumped about two capfulls into my car wash bucket.  Two capfulls is not a lot of car wash product for a large bucket but it seemed to make a sufficient level of bubbles to wash the car.  The car washing went well, but I noticed two things as I was doing my car wash routine.

1) The dirt came off relatively easily
2) When I rinsed the car the water just ran right off the finish

I hardly had anything to dry after I was finished washing, because the water from rinsing was running off so easily, much better than with my previous car wash products.

The other up side is that this car wash product is Ph balanced so it does not deteriorate any wax or polish from the car.

At this point, I'd have to say this is the best car wash product I have ever used.

No comments:

Post a Comment